- Server Roles
- Duplicate Detection
- Windows Workflow foundation
- Workflow Callouts (Plugins in Titan)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector for Microsoft SQL ReportingServices
- Multilingual User Interface (MUI)
- Resource Center
- Bulk import enhancements
- Better Licensing Model
- CRM Live (America & Canada only)
Earlier versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Server provided a singleorganization solution. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 lets you host multipleorganizations in a single Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment.
This feature is a great benefit for hosted solutions or businesses that require aseparation of data within the organization. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 nowimplements two types of databases:
• A single configuration database that stores metadata and locationinformation for all organizations.
• One Microsoft Dynamics CRM database per organization.
You will find more resources on this blog coming days regarding features CRM 4.0 have.
MSN : firstname.lastname@example.org