Microsoft CRM 3.0 -Webservices
CRM Webservices provides Access to all the Business Entities data (including custom entities and properties) . In Webservices you can Execute Business Operations (business logic and specialized operations) . There is Metadata Webservices to access the CRM Metadata.
See architecture etc.. on
For Customization and Data Retrieval.
- Generate Webservices WSDL from customization
- Reference CRM Web services in Visual Studio .NET
- Setup Web service proxies
- Use CRM Web services to Query data
- Build complex Queries
- Get CRM data into a Sharepoint site
- Add requests to CRM from Sharepoint
- Get Quotes owned by a user
- Get Quote products
- Get related data (customer, current and past cases, etc).
There are more coming... Review the Blog daily..... or mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
MS CRM Expert