We have developed a completed outbox solution of MS CRM "Customer Web portal". You can reach us using firstname.lastname@example.org for demo or more details.
Customer Web Portal targets add on functionality to extend core MS-CRM customer services and better case management. This web application mainly provides out of the box interface through which product/ service cases can be submitted and tracked to resolution and closure by valid MS-CRM customers. This preserves the standard features of MS-CRM Customer Service module like queuing and routing.
2. Details Functional Requirement
Web portal provides the end-customer functionality that purchases product or receives services from organization. Following are the main features outlined:-
1. Customers are maintained in MS-CRM as Accounts and Contacts.
2. Each customer (only CRM Account) may be associated with product/ service. Multiple products can be associated with customer.
4. On product association with Accounts, if contract (account – product association specific) does not exist, then a new contract is created for this account with default values and a contract line will be generated for product. If this auto generated contract exists, then a new product contract line will generated for this contract. Contract title and Contract line title format needs to be established.
6. For proper running of web portal, Products needs to be associated with subject.
7. Web portal is not designed for the customer that is defined in MS-CRM as contacts.
8. Each customer (in case of account) will have at least one primary contact and other contacts (optional).
9. Customer’s contacts, including account’s primary contact may be designated as “Support User”. This provides the contact with the privileges for product/ service case registration and tracking. This facility is accessible within MS-CRM and through web portal.
10. Only valid support users of a customer can access web portal by supplying customer name and login credentials.
11. Support User Assignment through web portal is available only to account’s primary contact.
12. Support users can maintain web portal password online.
13. Case can be associated with standard subjects for easy case classification.
14. Issue category (subject topics) for case registration, will list only distinct subject values which are associated with customer’s products.
15. On the basis of subject selected for the case, related customer products are listed for case registration.
16. Case Severity can be marked while case creation.
17. On Case registration, related account contract and contract line will be linked to newly registered case.
18. Support user can view the status of his/her cases with all the related activities. This view list shows all support user registered cases regardless of case status. If case is open then facility is provided for updating the case and it is closed then facility is given for reopening the case with in 30 days from the date of case resolution. After 30 days this facility will not be available.
19. View status section contains two sections: - one for support user cases and other for all company cases.
20. Case is reported to supported user with email referencing newly created case number. (Email case record link is also proposed for launching MS-CRM Case screen with relevant record.)
21. Up to three files/ notes can be attached while case registration. (Size limit needs to defined, however 5MB is sufficient for normal operation.)
22. CRM Server instance is configured at the time web portal deployment by valid CRM user with proper login credentials.
23. Search facility
24. Sending email on forgot password
25. Sending email on case creation
26. Email internal domain users & External users accounts
27. Sending email to parent account address for intimation
and much more features there...............................