[MVP CRM] = https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/imran.mustafa
Download Tool from http://treeviewfordependent.codeplex.com/
- Having a TreeView form of data makes User to quickly browse through the TreeView and make selection more quickly.
- TreeView control allows user to select Top-Down as well as Bottom-Up.
- In Top-Down Picklists are set only to the node where User as selected from hierarchy.
- In Bottom-Up if user selects a node from TreeView all the its Parent Nodes are automatically set in Picklist.
- If required Picklists can be kept disabled to enforced only TreeView selection.
- Picklist Mapping Utility makes it very easy to configure Mappings between Picklists.
- Although Silverlight form currently allowing only 4 levels, there is no limit on Levels of TreeView hierarchy.
Linkedin = http://www.linkedin.com/in/mscrmexpert
Twitter = @mscrmexpert